HICA Membership – Associate Member Plan – Yearly
$350.00 / year and a $25.00 sign-up fee
HICA Associate Member Plan – For Non-Contractors Only
This plan allows for 1 Person from your company to act as the HICA Member.
Additional Members from your Company can be added for an additional $120/year.
This is a Yearly Plan. Your Membership will be renewed Yearly until cancelled.
HICA Membership Includes:
- Discounted rates for mandatory Safety Training courses provided by certified trainers in First Aid/CPR, Forklift Certification, Lock-out/Tag-out, Fall Protection, Scaffolding, Trenching/Excavation, Hoisting, Crane Operator Certification, Accident Prevention, Apprenticeship, Crime Prevention, Drug Awareness, Violence in the Workplace and more.
- Subscription to the “Bid Service Weekly” publication at a discounted price.
- Weekly Plans Bulletin of the HICA, listing all jobs up for bid in coming weeks and bids opened during the past week, as well as bid results.
- Access to plans and specifications for review.
- Use of a new Plans copier for a nominal fee (prints from original plans or CD).
- Active efforts by our Legislative Committee to review and promote bills of interest to support our construction industry and business climate.
- Provides scholarships for second year students in the construction trades with financial hardships to enhance candidates for employment in our businesses.
- Monthly general membership dinner meetings featuring guest speakers to provide updates and information important to our industry.
- Fellowship and networking opportunities within the association and associations state-wide.
- Membership and representation in the Big Island Business Council and the Construction Industry Council of Hawaii.
- Complimentary Notary Public service at our office.