HICA Scholarship Applicant Criteria
- Any student enrolled in a qualified college institution
- Minium 3.0 grade point average (GPA)
- Must be enrolled in a construction-related field
(Carpentry, Electrical, Drafting, Welding, Diesel Mechanics, Etc…)
- Applicant must demonstrate a serious purpose to continue their education
- Applicant must demonstrate financial need or hardship
Scholarships may be used at any accredited post-secondary community college or trade school within the State of Hawaii.
- Each student must complete the application form and attach their most recent transcript by the deadline.
- Complete confidential parent or legal guardian statement.
- Have at least one recommendation form submitted with the application form from an adult not related to you. The recommendation should originate from an instructor or school official.
Completed Applications must be delivered by 4:30 p.m. on Friday May 30 each year to:
Hawaii Island Contractors Association
494-C Kalanikoa Street
Hilo, Hawaii 96720